Since its creation in 1999, Altius has offered door-to-door comprehensive logistical services, including maritime, air and land transport, documentation, insurance, etc. guaranteeing maximum efficiency and reliability.
Altius commissioned us to design its Corporate Identity in addition to its website and Corporate Blog.
The challenge: Transform the image of an international company into a benchmark within its sector. Altius asked us for an Image audit to design the new identity: A company with a GLOBAL vision and LOCAL action, flexible, solvent and with a sound structure that conveys strength and diversity.
Very clear objectives:
- Use branding as a loyalty tool, creating own content through the new ICT.
- Clear and blunt image, reproducible on either a container with screen printing or in motion for the Internet.
- Basic colors and the most up-to-date flexibility to suit all environments.
- Build an identity system on which different supports in diverse environments can be developed.
- Implement the change with a manageable plan and timeline for both the company and the customer.
The solution: What is the shortest distance between 2 points?